Requirements: 1.6 and up
Overview: My Boy! is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It does more than just emulating the full system. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip the long boring intros/dialogs in RPGs.
• Fastest emulation. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end devices.
• Excellent game compatibility. Run 90%~95% of games without a problem.
• Fast and complete video emulation (alpha blending, fading, mosaic, etc)
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• IPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• Save games at any time with screenshot
• Configurable on-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later)
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different key mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included with this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
What's in this version:
• [core] Fixed another save bug
• [core] Fixed a DMA bug
• UPS ROM patching (in addition to IPS)
• Screen orientation - Portrait mode