Requirements: Android v2.1+
Overview: Flashlight for your device! Incredibly simple and yet very useful flashlight application. Will use your device's camera LED as a torch.
Flashlight for your device! Incredibly simple and yet very useful flashlight application. Will use your device's camera LED as a torch.
Tiny Flashlight is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
- It supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
- It's also the brightest flashlight / torch on the market, because the camera flashlight emits very intense light in the dark.
- Has different widgets to choose from
- Has great and diverse screen lights
- Has the best support
* Camera LED flashlight - Uses your phone's camera flashlight (led flash) to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flashlight. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen flashlight, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera flashlight or you want to save the battery.
* Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Flashlight, Strobe Flashlight, Morse Code, Text to Morse, Manual Morse Code - Different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. You can change the brightness and the colors.
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
Tiny Flashlight is one of the few applications on the android market, which is free and has different widgets (flashlights) to choose from when the device has an option for a led flashlight.
Why Tiny Flashlight needs so many permissions and how are they used:
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS (CAMERA flashlight)
- In order to start the camera flashlight (led flash) on some devices, Tiny Flashlight has to use a small part of the camera hardware and it needs this permission. Don't worry, I'm not taking any pictures or videos without your permission. Tiny Flashlight is just accessing the camera flashlight (led flash).
* CONTROL FLASH LIGHT
- This is the old method of accessing the camera flashlight on Android 1.5 and 1.6.
*** As you know, Tiny Flashlight is free, but also is one of the best supported apps on the Android Market. Currently, this is the only app that supports almost all devices with camera flashlight (led flash) and fully supports all versions of Android (1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, 4.0). This takes huge amounts of time and effort and in order for Tiny Flashlight to remain the best flashlight on the market, I have to use ads inside it.
The following permissions are required by Google's own ad provider (Admob) and Millennial Media (the biggest independent ad network). Both are respected industry leaders.
- Used to load ad info from their servers. Nothing more.
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
- Some Motorola devices have factory bugs. These devices don't have unique IDs and this became a problem for ad networks, because they can't function without it. There is a workaround for this problem by using the PHONE IDENTITY permission. This permission is used only for getting a unique id.
flashlight android, torch, led flash light, strobe, brightest, фенерче, El feneri, torcia, best app
- Added support for Tegra 3 devices - HTC One X, Asus Transformer Prime;
- Improved stability on Tegra 2 devices - sometimes the widget froze. This should be fixed now.
Less description »
Latest version: 4.8 (for Android version 2.1 and higher)