Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: This program will modify your Android phone/tablet's LCD density in order to show more things on the screen.
- Fix market compatibility issues (permanently)
- No ads
- Support developer
- Restore from backup, either full build.prop or dpi value only
- Add, remove, import, and export your favorite dpi values
- Pro only settings (hide warnings, etc)
- Faster updates
This program will modify your Android phone/tablet's LCD density in order to show more things on the screen. A lower DPI value means smaller text/icons, and more screen real estate! Gives the effect of having a higher lcd resolution.
Works on Galaxy Nexus and Android 4.0 ICS!
☆ This is the only LCD Density app that can fix the "This device is not supported" error message in the Android market when using an unsupported dpi! ☆
Change the density in the following ways:
1. Enter the exact dpi in the textbox
2. Move the slider left and right
3. Click the plus/minus buttons next to the slider
4. Choose from a list of "standard" dpi values
5. Choose from recent/favorite dpi values you have used before (Pro only)
Some devices support the ability to temp change dpi values. This value is temp changed, and the system is fast rebooted. On the next full reboot, the dpi will be reverted back to original. Great for testing out dpi settings before saving it to the system. Note that this feature most likely won't work on phones with Android 4.0 ICS.
LCD Density can be set anywhere from 1-999 through the use of modifying the min and max DPI in the settings.
Warning! Changing DPI values may cause some apps to crash or display incorrectly. Also, if you set a dpi that is incompatible with the device or OS, then it may fail to boot, and you will have. I recommend doing a full backup of your system before using this program if you are new to changing your dpi. If your phone fails to boot, you cant restore the build.prop file using adb from recovery mode. I am not responsible for any damage done to your device. Use at your own risk!
What's in this version:
Fixed download issues for some users