Requirements: Android OS 2.2+
Overview: Camera 360 Ultimate will help you maximize the power of your smartphone's camera with a range of effects typically found on point-and-shoot digital cameras. With 15 shooting effects and the customizable camera setting features for focus, flash and composition, Camera 360 Ultimate promises to help transform your on-the-go picture taking skills.
Tweak your smartphone's camera with the manual setting, or choose on of six shooting modes: Effect, Scenery, Funny, Tilt-shift Mode, Color-shift and Normal Mode. Once you've snapped the shots you like, Camera 360 Ultimate will also help you share your photos with your friends through your favorite social networking programs.
15 available effects settings, from black and white to night enhancement
6 shooting modes optimize your smartphone's camera
Focus functions allow for macro and scenic photography
Anti-vibration option helps stabilize shooting
Customized flash settings grant compositional flexibility
What's new in version 3.1
1. new hip-hop bulk of effects;
2. new photos date and time (only applies to the effects of the system album Figure);
3. Add the volume button the shutter and zoom functions;
4. new camera automatically save photos;
5. new metering set (camera hardware support);
6. Add interesting effects to take pictures of the cross line of symmetry;
7. to repair the camera parameters can not be saved;